Sit back, relax, and learn about estate planning in the comfort of your home, at your own pace. Then, be sure to contact us as you have questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Estate Planning
- Living Trusts
- Planning for Incapacity
- Choosing Your Trustees
- Funding Your Living Trust
- Choosing Your IRA Beneficiary
- Will, No Will, Living Trust
- Will, Living Trust, Pour Over Will, Living Will
- Kinds of Joint Ownership
- Kinds of Trusts
- 2019 Federal Exemptions and Tax Rates
Stories, Definitions & More
- Estate Planning in 2018 and Beyond
- Top 5 Reasons People Procrastinate About Estate Planning
- Benefits of Using an Experienced Attorney
- Estate Planning is Succession Planning
- Inheritance Options for Adult Children
- Providing for a Loved One with Special Needs
- Should You Disinherit a Child?
- Include Your Pets in Your Estate Plan
- Life Insurance in Estate Planning
- Including Charities in Your Estate Plan
- Charitable Giving Can Take Many Forms
- What Will Happen To Your Business?
- What is Asset Protection Planning…And Who Needs it?
- When and How to Change Your Estate Plan
- Essential Documents for Young Adults
- Estate Planning for Young Families