Sit Back &
Learn about estate planning in the comfort of your home, at your own pace. Then, be sure to contact us as you have questions.
- Top 5 Reasons People Procrastinate About Estate Planning
- Benefits of Using an Experienced Attorney
- Estate Planning is Succession Planning
- Inheritance Options for Adult Children
- Providing for a Loved One with Special Needs
- Should You Disinherit a Child?
- Include Your Pets in Your Estate Plan
- Life Insurance in Estate Planning
- Including Charities in Your Estate Plan
- Charitable Giving Can Take Many Forms
- What Will Happen To Your Business?
- What is Asset Protection Planning…And Who Needs it?
- Who Should Be Beneficiary of Your IRA (and Other Tax-Deferred Plans)?
- When and How to Change Your Estate Plan
- Will, No Will, Living Trust
- Will, Living Trust, Pour Over Will, Living Will
- Kinds of Joint Ownership
- Kinds of Trusts
- 2017 Federal Exemptions and Tax Rates